Introduction & Tour of Your Website
- Your website is fully customizable. You may edit, add, or remove features as needed.
- The provided template contains the following features:
- Home Page (visible to all)
- “About” section (visible to all)
- “Members” section (visible only to your members), including a page for assignments, a calendar, a resource library, a directory, a photo gallery, a direct link to ClassicalU, and a website support page (visible only to you, the web manager)
- Blog (by default visible to all)
How to Change Your Password
- Log in using your current password.
- Click “Profile” in the upper right-hand corner of the website (beside the magnifying glass).
- Click “Your Account.”
- Click “Change Password.”
- Enter your old and new passwords, and click “Update Password.”
Introduction to the Dashboard
- To see the dashboard, you must be logged in as an administrator. You, as the manager of your website, automatically have access to the site as an administrator.
- At the very top of your website a black bar is visible, at the left of which displays the name of your Scholé Group. Hover over the name of your Scholé Group and click “dashboard.” A vertical black menu will appear on the left side of your screen. This is your dashboard.
- The dashboard contains tabs that allow you to edit your website. You will only need to be familiar with several of these tabs, and these will be discussed in video tutorials specific to the different features of the website.